REVIEW – ALL STAR SESSION
BEER NAME: All Star Session
BEER STYLE: IPA
BREWERY: Australian Brewery
REGION: New South Wales, Australia
INGREDIENTS: Water, barley, rye, malted barley, hops and yeast.
BREWER’S NOTES: Characteristically over-the-top exhibition of American hops in a beer that’s imposing, but sessionable in the extreme.
- APPEARANCE: Slightly hazy, deep orange gold, large rocky tan coloured head with medium retention
- AROMA: Floral and Tropical Fruit, with light toasted malt
- FLAVOUR: Bold fruity notes of granadilla and grape fruit, a subtle toasted malt back bone with bitter end
- MOUTHFEEL: Light bodied, with lively carbonation and a bitter end
- OVERALL: Sessionable IPA, with generous fruity citrus notes, refreshing level of bitterness and added malt character.
- PAIR WITH: Curry, Spicy mexican or sharp cheddar.
BREW REVIEW RATING: 8,2 /10
|Colour (EBC)||Stats not available – estimate|
|Ingredients||Water, barley, rye, malted barley, hops and yeast.|
|Original gravity||Not Available|
|PRICE (AVE)||R 39.75|
|BREW REVIEW RATING||8.2 /10|