REVIEW – Cut and Run
BEER NAME: Cut and Run
BEER STYLE: Juicy pale Ale
BREWERY: Devil’s Peak Brewery
REGION: Western Cape
INGREDIENTS: Water, Malt (Gluten), Hops, Yeast, Oats (Lactose)
- APPEARANCE: Cloudy, pale straw in colour with a think lingering white head.
- AROMA: Pineapple mango, granadilla, zingy zesty notes
- FLAVOUR: Hop forward, sweet and high in bitterness, notes of tropical fruit, grapefruit and granadilla.
- MOUTHFEEL: Light to medium bodied, with medium to low carbonation and slight astringency
- OVERALL: Interesting appearance with the flavour to match, it’s bold on complex hop flavours and bitterness and low on maltyness. Fruity, refreshing and moreish with long lasting bitterness.
- PAIR WITH:
BREW REVIEW RATING: 7.6 / 10
|Colour (EBC)||Stats not available – estimate 6|
|Ingredients||Water, Malt (Gluten), Hops, Yeast, Oats (Lactose)|
|Glass||Tulip, shaker, lager glass|
|Original gravity||Not Available|
|PRICE (AVE)||R 32|
|Style||Juicy Pale Ale|
|BREW REVIEW RATING||7.6/10|
Please follow and like us: