REVIEW – Nine Inch Ale
BEER NAME: Nine inch Ale
BEER STYLE: Amber Ale
BREWERY: REGION: Gauteng
INGREDIENTS: Water, barley malt (Gluten) & hops
BREWER’S NOTES: The quality rich tones and multi edge is crafted from the best Belgian crystal malts, while the slightly fuller body and well-rounded aromatic finish is created using traditional wheat malts. The distinctive aroma is formulated with the use of the Simcoe Hop from Oregon, USA.
- APPEARANCE: Clear deep amber and large cream white head with fair retention
- AROMA: Caramel, toffee and toasted malt with subtle citrus notes
- FLAVOUR: Sweet toasted malt up front with subtle notes of pine, grapefruit and passion fruit.
- MOUTHFEEL: Medium bodied, average carbonation
- OVERALL: An easy drinking Amber Ale, no major palate surprises, the flavours are fairly subtle and work well together.
- PAIR WITH: Beer bread, braai meat and pap.
BREW REVIEW RATING: 6.5 /10
|Colour (EBC)||Stats not available – estimate 26|
|IBU’s||Stats not available – estimate low|
|Ingredients||Water, barley malt (Gluten) & hops|
|Original gravity||Not Available|
|Style||Amber Ale / Bitter|
|BREW REVIEW RATING||6.5 / 10|