REVIEW – Crafted Pale Ale
Please rate this
BEER NAME: Crafted Pale Ale
BEER STYLE: American Pale Ale
BREWERY: Metal Lane Brewing Co.
REGION: Cape Town, Western Cape
INGREDIENTS: Water, Malt, Yeast & Hops
BREWER’S NOTES: This balanced & refreshing ale with a nose full of stone fruit & grapefruit, is Citra & Simcoe working in perfect harmony!
- APPEARANCE: Deep Amber, with white lingering head
- AROMA: toasted malt caramel, pine, fruity
- FLAVOUR: Toasted malt backbone, with fruity citrus flavours and a lightly bitter end.
- MOUTHFEEL: Light to Medium bodied, silky smooth texture and understated carbonation
- OVERALL: A refreshing balance of toasted malt flavours and fruity hops.
- PAIR WITH: Mature cheddar to start, for the braai chilli & lime chicken keybabs, and for desert pairing try with a pumpkin flan
BREW REVIEW RATING: 7.5 /10
|Colour (EBC)||Stats not available – estimate 28|
|Ingredients||Water, malt, yeast & hops|
|Original gravity||Not Available|
|Style||American Pale Ale|
|BREW REVIEW RATING||7.5 /10|