REVIEW – Mass Hoppiness
BEER NAME: Mass Hoppiness
BEER STYLE: IPA
BREWERY: REGION: Western Cape
INGREDIENTS: Water, malted barley, hops, yeast & more hops
BREWER’S NOTES: This liquid Euphoria will lift your soul up to a higher plane of existance & pleasure your taste buds with Heaven-sent happiness. Feel the wind in your hair as you soar through double dry-hopped tropical & citrus bliss & prepare for a crash-landing of hoppy headiness.
- APPEARANCE: Deep amber in colour with a cream coloured, fairly dense head that lingers.
- AROMA: Tropical fruit and caramel malt tussle with added citrusy notes
- FLAVOUR: A grapefruit explosion on the tongue, with a lightly toasted malt backbone and a bold bitterness that follows through until the next sip.
- MOUTHFEEL: Full bodied with subtle carbonation and a dry, warming, tingly finish.
- OVERALL: It does what it says on the label and does it well! Mass Hoppiness for sure! Definitely one for the IPA fan, a great summer beer!
- PAIR WITH: Indian, Spicy or salty foods, and for desert, try spice cake, caramel apple tart or carrot cake.
BREW REVIEW RATING: 7 / 10
|Colour (EBC)||Stats not available – estimate 28|
|Ingredients||Water, malted barley, hops & yeast, and more hops|
|Glass||Tulip or Nonic Pint Glass|
|Original gravity||Not Available|
|Serving temperature||4 – 6°C|
|BREW REVIEW RATING||7/10|