REVIEW – Rusty Trigger
BEER NAME: Rusty Trigger
BEER STYLE: Lager
BREWERY: The Redrock Brewing Co.
INGREDIENTS: Water, barley malt & hops
Willie Nelson imbues craftmanship, talent and a unique feel into every song he writes. He affectionately calls his trusty old Martin Guitar ‘Trigger’. Our Master brewer has selected the very best imported Belgian malts as well as local hops to deliver a consistently clean and clear finish. The addition of imported Oregon and Simcoe hops delivers a burst of aromatics that compliments the unique flavour of this highly sessionable lager.
- APPEARANCE: Light gold in colour and a decent sized thick, white head with good retention
- AROMA: Subtle malty notes with zesty hops
- FLAVOUR: Subtle, well balanced, lightly toasted malt & lemony hop flavours with a gentle bitter ending
- MOUTHFEEL: Medium bodied, good carbonation and
- OVERALL: A straight shooting lager! Easy to drink and refreshing to the last drop. This is one beer that the traditional South African Lager pallet will love.
- PAIR WITH: Try it with Swiss cheese as a snack or shellfish, white meat and pasta dishes.
BREW REVIEW RATING: 7.5 / 10
|Colour (EBC)||Stats not available – estimate 12|
|Ingredients||Water, barley malt & hops|
|Original gravity||Not Available|
|PRICE (AVE)||R 23.25|
|BREW REVIEW RATING||7.5 /10|