REVIEW – CBC PALE ALE
BEER NAME: CBC Pale Ale
BEER STYLE: Pale Ale
BREWERY: Cape Brewing Company (CBC)
REGION: Western Cape
INGREDIENTS: Paarl Mountain spring water, yeast, barley malt, caramel malt and aroma hops.
BREWER’S NOTES: A classic full-flavoured craft Pale Ale
- APPEARANCE: Vibrant amber / honey colour, with a good sized lingering head
- AROMA: Toasted malt and sweet passion fruit aroma.
- FLAVOUR: Passion fruit aroma carries through true to taste, with bold toasted malt backbone, notes of pine and subtle citrusy bitterness.
- MOUTHFEEL: Medium bodied, with good carbonation and slight zingy feel
- OVERALL: Party with the mouth, mouth party, hoppiness in every sip. Great colour, great taste, great looking beer (outside and in). Available in keg, can or bottle so choose your weapon!
- PAIR WITH: This one will go with almost any white or read meat, preferably a spicy dish.
BREW REVIEW RATING: 8 / 10
|Colour (EBC)||Stats not available – estimate 18|
|Ingredients||Paarl Mountain spring water, yeast, barley malt, caramel malt and aroma hops.|
|Glass||Pint or Tulip|
|Original gravity||Not Available|
|BREW REVIEW RATING||8/10|
RATE THIS BEER