REVIEW: Session IPA
BEER NAME: Session IPA
BEER STYLE: Session IPA
BREWERY: INNIS & GUNN
INGREDIENTS: Water, malted barley, wheat, yeast & hops
BREWER’S NOTES: Light gold in colour. Complex blend of hop aroma including red fruits, resinous pine, rose petals and light citrus. Biscuity malt and hop bitterness are balanced with some sweetness and a smooth texture. Clean yet lasting finish.
- APPEARANCE: Light Gold, small disappearing head, not overly carbonated
- AROMA: An intricate combination of hop aroma, including citrus, pine, and red berry
- FLAVOUR: Present Wheat and malt flavours greet your pallet with light sweet citrus and hoppy bitterness.
- MOUTHFEEL: light and refreshing
- OVERALL: A smooth and refreshing journey of toasty malt, citrus, hops and sweet fruity flavours
PAIR WITH: Indian food, Mexican Food, salty foods, burgers, steaks, deserts
BREW REVIEW RATING: 7 /10
Please follow and like us: